The gCADPlus User Guide is available as an e-book in PDF form.
The full guide runs to 300+ pages and so takes considerable time to download. For your convenience, each book chapter is listed separately below. Chapters contain embedded links to YouTube movies that allow for an interactive learning experience.
***After downloading, please use Acrobat Reader to view pdf files below. Browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge do not allow the embedded movies to play.***
- Working with gCADPlus (the drawing interface and how to create landscape CAD plans)
- Draw with gCADPlus (a focus on using the draw commands in gCADPlus. Design a logo and complete a design from start to finish)
- Using entity snaps to aid precision (place new design information by building on existing geometry)
- Handling text (using CAD and Windows text)
- Managing line weights (improving the presentation of landscape drawings)
- Managing linetypes (adding lines with different characteristics to landscape plans)
- Modify Designs (editing drawings)
- Printing drawings from layout space (printing drawings from layout space to fixed scales)
- Automating drafting tasks (the gCADPlus drop down menu for automated drafting)
- The Tools menu (using specialist drafting tools and settings)
- List of command (how to use each command - alphabetic order)